Monday, April 14, 2008

Summeritis


Recently the weather in California has been warming up and I hope it stays that way. Why? Because I long for summer, and if you think about it, it's just around the corner.


The above items are the FIRST SIGNS of my summer wardrobe. (These are my recent purchases). Even my mind is thinking in summer style mode. Like that fedora (the first item), I can think of that hat going with a striped collared button down shirt, earthy jewelery, shorts, and brown chunky wedge heels. Anyway, that's just my inner stylist talking. I want to comment about the shades, which I happen to adore. I wore them today, and a friend of mine commented how they hide my face. In my opinion big shades are trendy and I feel like I'm bringing out my inner celebrity. (Celebs are usually photographed by paparazzi in their huge shades, are they not?) As for the sandals, they are metallic, which gives a somewhat "futurustic" flair as I have heard them described. I think a metallic accessory or flat can really allow you to shine in your ensemble.
I dream of the beach. I wish to breathe in the ocean air. The song "boys of summer" by the Ataris comes to mind. Those first few lines "Nobody on the road/Nobody on the beach/I feel it in the air/The summer's out of reach". It may not be here yet, but it will be-all these feelings point to one thing a major case of SUMMERITIS.

25 comments:

Mica said...

I love metalic sandals too, they make outifts seem really put-together :)

The Fedora is great, such a good item to have for summer :) I'm not a hat person or I'd have one too.

Niniokoala said...

Kisses from Portugal!

Urban Audrey said...

really like your blog. wanna trade links?

savvy gal said...

I have a pair in gold from Sergio Rossi, which I got last year. Metallic really goes with everything and pop an outfit.

coco said...

I cannot wait till summer and this post has made me feel like it is a bit closer!
I love the sandals!

ღ mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

uau!!! actually, here winter is coming
ahuahauhaua kisses girl!

xoxo

The Redheaded Bandit said...

ha ha! i love those silver sandals!

Cate said...

i love your buys, all of them! i wish summer was coming here too, but it was only 6°C today.

aficionada said...

I love summer for the chance of wearing even more sandals, hats and sunglasses. Great topic. :)

Juliet said...

Oh, my I almost coped one day without having to think my longing for th heat.

juliet (almost zzz)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love your little monologue at the beginning too cute.
glad you blogged again
I'm so happy spring is here, it was 23 degrees today!!!
I really want a proper fedora hat, I had one but it got crushed :(

KiKi said...

I love the sandals

frankie-lou&tallulah said...

im fairly jealous.
here in sydney we are heading to winter.
and it is freezing atm.
love you post.
and your whole blog coincidentally.
:)
x.

Kira Fashion said...

hello!!!

so nice adds!

love that hat, i have one so alike!!!
nice to see you again!
miss you girl!

a kiss and a hug,
Kira

Pretty.Hip said...

Love, love, love the sunglasses! Nice blog sweetie, and thanks for visiting mine!

Adele said...

I love for summer aswell... luckily for you, your in california and im in england so it looks like ill be waiting abit longer! i love your summer bys,x

Molly :] said...

I do have 'Summeritis' as you say, but like adele, i live in england where it could be snowing one day, glorious sunshine the other. So i guess i will have to wait too! :) x

LML said...

hehe i like your captions!! yes i have summeritis and senoiritis!! just got a straw fedora :)

chloe van paris said...

i so happy that spring is back.in Paris the weather is sweet .do you want to share link with me ?

The Clothes Horse said...

I'm so excited for summer. Gorgeous pictures.

Dollfaced Rebel said...

I love the fedora, I wonder if I could pull it off!?

In Yr Fshn/ Young and In Love said...

I've got summeritis pretty bad now too... I keep stockpiling dresses and it's still not quite warm enough to wear them!

Diana Coronado said...

The sandals are gorgeous.
Summer !!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

Anonymous said...

my wow gold buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
CHEAPEST power leveling l