Friday, June 26, 2009

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER

(Glamour magazine [France])
Summer can bring all sorts of surprises. In a way it's a season that's almost magical. Warm weather comes forth, summer flings happen, and a general change comes about. I have yet to fully grasp what the summer of 2009 has in store for me. One thing that is for certain is that college begins just next week for me. I almost sense a rush of adrenaline just thinking about it. Do you wonder what lies ahead this summer for YOU?


THIS WEEK'S ADVENTURES....

BEACH LOUNGING AND TANNING
(Anna Paquin from the latest Self Magazine covershoot)

Apartment shopping for my new abode near college
(H Magazine)
Hopefully, I don't have any issues with that....
This week I sported my new white fedora with black ribbon from the place above called Mudra.
It's found at the Promenade in Santa Monica, probably the most amazing shopping is found here


Lastly I saw the new Transformers movie- I must say I never knew robots had such bad language. That was probably the real issue I had with this movie. However I can honestly admit this film didn't leave me bored for a second

Song of the week: You and I both by Jason Mraz
(sets off a good mood for summer)

10 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

FAB!!

I really love the first image and want to see Transformers... haha I have a crush on the entire cast, Shia, Megan and now, Isabel too. :)



xo!

Daniela Valdez said...

I'm so happy summer's here!!!

I love all the images :)

Kira Aderne said...

Love summer too!!

Great time!

the assistant said...

I am loving summer but i feel like its going too quickly :(

LACY said...

WOW, i luv those pics from H magazine, they are stunning :)

Hanna said...

This season is most awesome - all the proper travels are just starting and so many new places are to be discovered! Hope your summer continues in a great mood!

ps Check out my blog for a competition. There's a clutch to be won!

Lauren said...

wow thats sooo early but FIDM is going to be AMAZING!!!

Daniela Valdez said...

Summer just left us, welcome Fall :)

Ashley said...

I just came across your blog and it's so great! i love it.

Gina said...

Those are some really awesome photos! I hope you are well friend : )