Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh you Pretty things





I have been tagged by Jennifer from the Mahal of Fashion blog.
"Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog."
1) I dream of being a fashion designer
2) Like "boxing" out my emotions every once and a while. Red gloves and all.
3) Jack Black is like my comedy-hero
4) My goal this summer: go paintballing!
5) If I'm listening to a song I tend to dance. What can I say. Yes that does include inside the car. A lot. Hey I didn't say I could breakdance in such a small space.
6) I have a slight fascination with hair. Curly, or buzzed (feels fuzzy), etc.
7) My favorite destination in CA: Solvang. Its really cute, it seems like this little lost Dutch village. (Considering the urban environment most of us live in.)






The sundress is your must-have for summer. It great because there is such a variety out there. Check out Nordstroms!My fav: the flowy white dress.






Zac Posen is my kinda designer. I really look up to him. His taste is like divine. He knows what a girl would wear and is a fashion genius. To top it off he's a youngin'! Which is makes him a triple threat to anyone-I mean come on that young with all the experience in the world?! I am left in awe. The 2 pics below the designer himself are from his Fall 2007 collection. I definitely get a romantic vibe from it. Especially with the first pic. The following pic shows how exquisite the construction is on his dresses. Like I said I'm in awe. Jaw dropping. Ohmigosh. Oh and that bag not by Zac. Random I know. It was just a quick find I picked up. Designer: Pierre Hardy. The bag is simple but it definitely gives a statement. What is it saying to you?

FYI: SHADES are the biggest accessory this season, basically next to the oversized leather bag you know you've been eyeing. My top 3 sunglasses: starting from the first. I actually own those red shades. Which happen to fit my now choppy haircut. Its very 80s. And I am no big fan of the 80s. Thats how much I love those shades.The 3rd shades down remind me of Ray-Bans. So I guess you could say its a ray-ban look a likes. Just one that is at a more reasonable price range. And the fifth pair is well edgy/classic take your pick. Aviators...I think those fit a heart-shaped face or one that is square. Which is why I DON'T own aviators. I am an oval faced chickie...sigh...no biggie.

25 comments:

Ba Doozie said...

I'm down with yo tag...consider it done

Mrs Fashion said...

Hello, thanks for the tag - I've already been tagged for this one though! Not sure what the rules say about that?! Keep reading Mrs Fashion...
Mrs F x

LADY said...

That blue dress is FABULOUS! I need it immediately!

pinup_girl said...

Haha...can you help me, the inexperienced blogger, work this tagging process? I'm not quite sure how it works.

pinup_girl said...

And all I have to do to tag somebody is comment them to tell them so?

Lama Drama said...

ah i love ur blog - its the best!

Gina said...

lOve vera, and I am really into the sundress thing right now, with tights or leggings, baby dolls, shifts, 60's cut etc.

Alison said...

i LOOOVE zac posen. and that blue dress is gorgeous to the extreme!
fantastic post <3

-ciao bella- said...

adore zac posen and vera wang. fab post

Elle said...

I love the sundresses although I'm not too crazy about the white one with the meshy top. I also really want to go paintballing this summer I've never been!

Emily ♥ said...

ahhh! love that plaid dress ! : )

Jennifer said...

- I love this post
- I love marc jacobs, he sure has changed his look a lot though
- I wish i could be a designer as well i'm still debating whether or not I should pursue it.

Kaye said...

wow. that blk posen dress!! I'm still speechless from it...

Fashion Lolita said...

thank you so much (the comment you did) , yuo have no idea what that means to me !

juliet xxx

Jessarin said...

hey.. thanks for ur comment! ur blog is fab.. zac posen is one of my fave designers too. i love the details on his clothes. x

http://jessarin.com

Alexandria said...

great dresses! I'm always on the lookout for some pretty finds.

alexgirl said...

Amazing post. This "7 Things" idea is awesome!
My brand-new husband went paintballing a couple weeks ago for his bachelor party. he said it was awesome, but a lot of the guys had some intense bruises, so be careful!!

And I love Zac Posen too. Genius. That grey bag is gorg.

alexgirl said...

ps-thanks for the comment.
I loved our gift ideas too. And the wedding dj thing wasn't "that" bad. But i had to vent, right? hah!

Bella said...

Zac Posen....LOVE....and i "box" out my emotions too...nothing like hitting a pillow hard and pretending its your step mother.hahha ..jk...:)) <3 the blog

The Stiletto Effect said...

i can't live without shades hehe
x0x0
su

Tru said...

I completly agree every girl needs a sundress or two or three or four :)

La Principessa said...

Wow, that town really does look like Holland!

Cute dresses, too.

Diana Coronado said...

Luv the red

BELMAR said...




"El ser deja de saberse extranjero
dentro de aquel cuerpo flagelado
y se repliega para alcanzar su fin."

( Desde "Palimpsesto" )


BELMAR

ed said...

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人